Terms & Conditions
2. Use of the Site. The Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without the Company’s prior written consent.
3. Intellectual Property. When accessing the Site and using the Site Content, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of the Company and others. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of the Company or third-parties and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and third-parties. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Company or such third parties in any public medium (e.g., press release, web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, the Company or such third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by the Company or by any third party.
5. NO WARRANTIES. The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that the company is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The company and any third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. The company shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on the site, on linked web sites, or provided by third parties. Neither the company nor any third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability. The company does not warrant that the site will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. NO LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the site or the site content. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
8. Prohibited Uses. The Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) collecting, or otherwise using information made available on the Site for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, spam; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
10. Copyright. The Site and the Site Content are: Copyright © 2018 Storybrand Consulting, Inc. 1212 McClellan Dr., #204, Los Angeles, CA 90025. All rights reserved.
13. California Use Only. The Site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices in the State of California. The Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as the Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.